Tegan Server Is Toasted

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by adidasos, Nov 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

Tegan server is having major problems. I got kicked while I was doing the event. Then I got client unavailable like 20 times. Then it said it's trying to download data (even though I have it all downloaded already) and it just stays red for the minimum required to play part and doesn't move then gives nebula error. And now it's very slowly checking or redownloading the data I already had downloaded got to 368MB and another nebula error. Please fix the server. Also, please fix emotes. And if you could make the reindeer head costume available in the Winter Solstice Event this year that I've been trying to get forever now that'd be great. Sorry to combine multiple issues into one post but since I can't play the game anymore and I'm here I figured why not.

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

LOL Well I am a little better have 836mb loaded. Yes Bigpoint fix the emotes. Reindeer head costume ditto make it available.

good luck @adidasos it's a race see which of get back on Tegan first. LMAO