[Temporarily banned]

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Uprising, Mar 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uprising

Uprising Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I've just tried to login to my account, It's all good untill I try to join grimmag server. I'm receiving a message that says I'm temporarily banned due to repeatedly violation of terms and use. I've got the account 3 days ago from the owner who stopped playing. Only thing i did was to donate so i can change the nickname to my preferences.

I don't really understand which rule i violated by doing this. I was playing, went to the shop to buy a potion and then the client closed. Any helpful reply is kindly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Uprising ,

"9.3.4 The User is neither entitled to sell their complete Account nor any individual Game items, Premium Features or Game functions to a third party, or to transfer such in any other way. This shall not apply to the sale or transfer of offers or products created and provided by Bigpoint for this purpose."

This is just one example. You are not allowed to buy/share an account.
    Anyway, please, contact your support team. We can't give you details in the forum.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.