Feedback Test Server Database Performance Improvement

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Jan 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

Our developers have implemented a fix on the test instances today at 11:00 am. The fix is meant to improve the performance of the database and can achieve – in theory – great results.

However, it is the first time that the developers have implemented a fix of that kind. So, we would like to monitor the test server until Monday and see if you notice any improvement or any weird abnormalities.​

Abnormalities can include (examples):​
    • Character has different appearance
    • Extreme rubber-banding effects
    • Crashes
    Please report them by commenting in this thread.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Red_Jaeger

Red_Jaeger Junior Expert

Well, I had just one bug, but apparently the most severe bug possible.

The game crashed while I was playing and now, whenever I try to log in, I get the following message. I cannot join any server and, obviously, I cannot contact the support for the test server. My test server account is therefore completely locked.

[​IMG]

Devilll likes this.
  3. Ayato641

Ayato641 Forum Greenhorn

I noticed one thing after some testing but i am nos hure if it is related to this fix

I noticet that i get less blue and grean equipment drops on my warior so i checked it whit my mage an mechanic and after lvling to lv 25 on all of them the result was

The Warior is get around a 1 third less drops but id did not affect the uniqe drops

4. ifucan

ifucan Forum Greenhorn

how can i enter the test server ????????????????

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Make an account at stablebuild.drakensang.com and play like normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.