test server

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by sn3aky, Sep 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sn3aky

sn3aky Forum Greenhorn

Hi, i want to ask a question. How can i go lvl 55 on test server fast without farm??

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @sn3aky ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    Unfortunately, as it stands now, you will have to level up your Test Server's char the usual way through grinding, farming, killing mobs, etc.
    Sorry for this but moderators have no access to TS Admin Panel :(
    Cheers.

Ariandrake likes this.
  3. Hisuuoka

Hisuuoka Forum Greenhorn

I heart about poeple name his account 5001794stable and get 50 level

4. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

This opportunity is given by developers, but very rarely. For those who play in a certain period.

5. jyousef000

jyousef000 Forum Greenhorn

oke Thanks ^_^:)

6. MENTOL

It was a long time ago:
    [​IMG]

:)

Alpaca likes this.
  7. madarame.ika

madarame.ika Forum Apprentice

Hello,
    I would like to play on the server test,
    You know if he has a way to pass 55 or 50 because I saw a video of no direct 50?
    Thank you for your answer in advance.

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

This applies here.
    Cheers.

9. madarame.ika

madarame.ika Forum Apprentice

Thank you for your reply,
    A person on post office say that if we call ourselves 5001794stable we were 50 his real ??

10. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @madarame.ika,

That was an opportunity given in the past for active players in Test Server in order to test previous content expansions. In that time, for logistical reasons, every player that received a character was named xxxxxxstable.

Sometimes development team launches a script that book some goodies only for testing purposes. It happens when new content needs to be tested.

At the moment, to increase your level, you will have to kill monsters, complete quests, as explained above

Cheers.

11. MENTOL

Developers issued characters with nicknames xxxxxxxStable: Test Character to test New Skillsystem.

Then, after a while, all the characters on the account were made 50 lvl.