testserver issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by valkepot, Nov 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valkepot

valkepot Forum Greenhorn

Dear Testserver,

I whas finnaly able to get on the testserver and all the sudden after 1 minute of being online i got kicked from the server. i whas waiting days to get online and then i got online for 1 minute and then i got kicked? why is that even in your system because other games don`t have that function can sombody explain?

with kind regard,

Valkepot

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello valkepot and welcome to DSO EN Forums! Good to see you! Now, regarding your issue with Test Server- sorry to disappoint but unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here to help:( It is a very busy time with many people trying to get their hands on new content and test it. Please have a look at 2 posts I have linked for you and read some useful hints mentioned in them - they may help you with fast logging in Test Server and re-logging when you get "kicked out"

• Link 1 ( related to DSO ThinClient)
    • Link 2 ( playing via browser)

best regards,
    Shine2

-----Closing-----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.