The average number of players in this game ? is it worth returning to this game?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jarkko456, Aug 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jarkko456

jarkko456 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I would like to start playing DSO and I would like to know what the average number of players is here and whether it is worth returning to this game at all.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Player who just returned about a month ago here.

I don't have an answer to the number of players question. And I play on Tegan, the ghost server, so I can't even provide a decent estimate.

As for whether or not it's worthwhile returning, that's up to you. If you enjoy the same old grind with some differences, then perhaps. Depending on when you left, there have been some newer things like skins, cloak crafting, bigger and better gems, and PvP seasons. Oh, and of course, the neverending prompts to pay for more goodies to help you complete events. xD

If you're looking for new maps, well, everyone is talking about an upcoming content expansion, but that is not here yet. So if that's the only thing you're interested in, then just return later.