The big return

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CoZdor, Aug 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CoZdor

CoZdor Forum Apprentice

Hi all,

Hope all is going well in DSO for all of you.

I’m a returning player and I’d appreciate some advice. I’m currently on a beach in Greece drinking frappe but I’ve spent the last couple of days reading everything on the forum.

So, I’m a decent mage 55. I could do inf 2 solo but it was a push. I’m not bothered about improving at lvl 55 as I’m aware lvl 60 is coming soon. I really want to prepare well for when lvl 60 comes. I haven’t done much with cloaks or platinum lines.

My plan is to farm gold, glyphs, yarns and cores. Is there anything else I should focus on? I appreciate that we don’t have a date for lvl 60 but I’m not too bothered.

I’m really looking forward to returning. If my friend Dude sees this, get ready for some hardcore farming really soon.

Thanks all. xx

vegetadavid likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Always good to see returns like this:) Welcome back CoZdor. Your plan is good: collect as much gold and all the rest as you can. Some Magical Cubes could be very helpful too but not drastically essential. Have fun!

regards;
    Shine2

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'd probably collect Keys of Prowess as well. Then you can always farm said cubes after the expansion if you get some premium/deluxe, without having to completely lose all your inventory space.

4. CoZdor

CoZdor Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the advice.