The Equilibrium

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ArGOneon, May 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ArGOneon

ArGOneon Forum Apprentice

Hi everyone. My nickname is Argoneon. I've been playing DSO since 2013. Today, I wanna talking about imbalance in DSO. Unfortunately, this is not new problem. There have been imbalances in the game's classrooms for several years. However, especially with the dark legacy patch, these imbalances reached their greatest extent. While the archers suddenly became the king of the game, the other classes almost became their pets that archers walk with them. So that mages, dwarves or warriors could not play the game without the archers, the archers alone gained an extraordinary power that needed no help in both pvp and pve. My aim in this article is not to make the archers weak. This would be unreasonable. Because they are the only class that can enjoy the game right now, let's let them enjoy the game at least. My goal is to empower other classes like archers. Not to weaken the archers. If you agree with me, like this post and let them get the concrete balancing ideas that I will present to the game managers later. Thank you for your time.
    First of all, the ability to restore health points in archers should be strongly brought to sorcerers and dwarves.
    However, these health point regeneration features should not remain so-called and should be close to each other.
    In other words, if archers regenerate 30% of their health per second with their tree and wolf abilities, wizards regen 10% health, we cannot describe this as a balance.
    Of course, this is especially true for dwarves who can regen only 2% health while hitting a single target. Because it is not possible for the dwarves, who lost half their lives in one hit, to cut off the bloody mud with a 2% health regen while making the bloody chest farm.
    Second, area-damaged abilities in archers must be brought to other classes as well. Just as archers can consistently use their shrapnel shooting abilities, mages, dwarves and warriors must be able to use such abilities consistently.
    Because no one can expect a mageden to clear the searchworld maps with the ice bullet ability that can only hit 2 creatures. I understand the DSO thinks that by increasing this number from two to four, the mages can solve the map cleaning problem, but in vain! Mages will not be able to clear maps unless the frozen sphere skill is given back to mages.
    That's all the ideas that come to my mind for now. Please share your ideas and likes with me.

tozagol, Opica84, hacker09897 and 3 others like this.
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello ArGOneon,

Please do not make multiple posts on the same subject - that is spamming. As well, there's an "edit" button at the bottom of your post, don't make multiple consecutive posts.

Thanks,
    Anyki

3. ArGOneon

Hello Anyki

I wish you could direct our voices to game management, so we wouldn't have to say the same things over and over again.

Thanks,
    Argoneon.

4. hacker09897

hacker09897 Someday Author

Hey
    I read your post but i m not sure you check last updates in ts on r250 .
    And i can say you in ts on r250, it is possible to spam ice sphere. But as end game you need legend jewells on cooldown + q8 torso + q10 hands and secound chance from wisdom tree to spam like that.
    Now about regeneration hp total is 25% points (mother of nature ability + wolfs + tree) , but im not sure rangers gonna do 5 points.
    For mother of nature ability so total is 20% . 5% from tree and 15% for every bite in wolfs, if you dont using bond of friends.
    So as mage level ,it is fair even he using distance skills not like ranger. ( Yes ranger also using distance skills but he also using combat skill like for example trap sweep ,deadly blow, dance blade etc ). Imo regeneration should be more for classes who has combat skills not distance that how i feel balance bcs need stay alive on maps to keep suriviability on minies for example. Also you obtain ice power as defend which increase your armor ,so help you to not died so fast in map and can stack it. Seems fair?
    Now dwarf reg is 2% for every shot with blue turrets + working on speed atk .( i rly would like to other classes has working his pets on attack speed too it will be rly usefull but we see later .So it is a lot! But even i dont focus on pvp ,so in pve will be rly good for dwarfs bcs asking about better regeneration everytime.
    About sharpnel shooting abilities, it is possible also on late game as ranger now .
    Also you obtain a lot skills ,which help you kill multiple dmg .
    But remember it is test server .Nothing is forever, everything can be changed and dont wanna see again post about nerfs.
    Cause killed balance and i m always opened for suggestions about improve class, if doesnt will be too much overreacting and optimal for main class. Cheers and have nice day!

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

You are so right! Ranged toons don't need healing because there are no ranged monsters to hit them!

Oh wait!! There are archers and hooded guys and lightning spitting dogs and just about EVERY BOSS monsters using RANGED attacks causing Mages and Steam Mechs to constantly run and reposition instead of attacking.

Your idiocy needs nerfin', is what I say.

tozagol likes this.
  6. ArGOneon

I think, you are a Ranger so you didn't understand me. I read r250 changes and ı said this changes is not enough. Why don't you want mages and dwarfs make strong with regeneration and domain damage skills? You can not play game alone, bro... Allow, happen equlibrium for all classes. So this game may be more enjoyable
    ok ;)

tozagol likes this.
  7. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

I think there is a simpler and available solution to be able to play only that are dodge and take potions of life

--- MERGED ---

the hunters have reduced our regeneration because from 6 they went to 3 with less regeneration from 60% to 35% I think I don't remember well, besides that now they only put us a wolf and I share the logic of my partner, the hunters have so many skills ranged attack as melee but due to the cost of concentration of skills we can not be like the magicians throwing more "important" skills without spending much ahem: pyroblade 0 cost precision shot with a minimum cost of 22 and with jewels of concentration reduction, that is to say that to quickly regain concentration we have to approach the enemies from melee in addition to marking them if we do not regenerate anything that both magicians and dwarves do not do very often that you digest me from the warriors is valid but they already have it

--- MERGED ---

And not to mention the nerfs that are going to take with the R250 that clearly knowing the community of this breed will not do anything as usual and if not everything is affirmed and there may be changes but we all know that they will not do anything like the other races and we are going to eat them with potatoes whether we like it or not because they never complain about all the things that annoy hunters.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2021
    hacker09897 likes this.
  8. hacker09897

Read clearly my total post before you said something what have sense. Not copy and write my half post about balanced ,even i wouldnt agree with you cause i didnt say it must be done now, but should be so future time not now.
    But your last post show us how you care about balance classes and dont care about other opinions .Even we got more nerfs then you by yourself .
    Okay i agree mage need reg skill cause is rly usefull as solo farm but cooldown should be longer why ? Bcs look at ranger for example he need wait 30 sec to one tree which reg you 5% and also wolves 1min!
    Did you think it is enough to stay alive in maps? or bosses? Remember long waiting for regeneration hp = more spend potions
    = less collect currency. ( I dont probably remind you how it is working cause you also buy potions probably in last time for mana).
    Your visions is like end game players just need and need not give and take for others that how you see balance probably. But there isnt a point with that cause balance should encourage for all sides not only for one.
    Aha and your last post also made next messy in balance, cause you put negative vibes in your post. Not to for example explain me with clear mind how you see it . And last i repeat Bp care about team gameplay not solo so use untill you can cause one day you lost it too.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  9. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

dont bother,no one care about players opinion from management!

tozagol likes this.
  10. hacker09897

I repeat i want to to improve mages or dwarfs if balance is equal with other classes rn isnt compliete that is my opinion cause ranger lose his own unique skill to keep in this group now it have nothing he lose speed run , his regeneration hp (shield not only for him by also other classes like mages, his armor, only keep medium dmg and melee skills + effects from masteries which doesnt encourage new players to play this class.
    I dont want do him op i want to back him in his old style to be more playable and encourage too new players now 95%
    mage is usefull bcs has op singu without singu in group . Without him you cannot do group bcs is focused by one skill. Which means is debuff on speed atk. So non matter what how will be melee class mage still will be usefull by this skill.
    Now dwarf dwarf has op dmg now but why i care about this regeneration hp the reason is it is secound wolves ranger.
    Did you see how it is working ? Imagine dwarf making 4.00 speed and using blue turrets, which play on speed atk like before 50 -55 lv style.
    imagine how many it is hp which means he is immortal.
    Ranger hasnt like that his wolves can working by speed atk ( and i rly would like that cause increase hp regeneration.
    Also turrets has armour and resisitance ( wolves hasnt)
    But you see it isnt fair so much and this balanced makes more melee class then is now.
    Now about mages imagine he has regeneration hp okay but what now he is one of op dps too so 3 classes gonna do make more dps then one ? So what will be usefull if ranger wont be a tanky version then is again melee class like on q7 set without tanky version we need to do as dps class but what if we havent like this version we was unusefull.
    The group talents ? please more classes has more usefull talents then ranger.
    Speed atk ? forget it ,adrenaline talent removed* crit ? 3 sec? seriously. Resisitance? for what if you have q10 items.

11. ArGOneon

Give up on these nonsense. Rangers is not a close class.
    At level 55, when the explosive arrow just arrived, you were the farthest ranged class in the game. We couldn't even get close to you in PvP. Now we are the close-range class, you say give us more lives.
    Give me the wolf that regenerates 60% health points per second, and I play closely.

tozagol likes this.
  12. iapetus

iapetus Advanced

Hi,

Are you talking about equilibrium? That's word is a joke now.
    I played for several years with my DK, I taked a break for two years and what I see now is really a joke.
    Everybody speaks about items, stones, runes but nobody talks about the primary damage, because from what I see,
    this it's a major change that have nothing to do with the equilibrium.

This is a big forum, with lots of information about the game but nobody couldn't tell my what are these damages related to classes,
    even the guys from support seems to do don't know this, so I wanted to share with you what I know,
    and if some one can do that for hunter and dwarf it will be better.

Primary damage:
    DK 16800
    Mage 50400
    Hunter ?
    Dwarf ?

These stats is related for level 100 and is not influenced by items, runes, stones or science

[​IMG]

tozagol likes this.
  13. gameako3

gameako3 Padavan

You forgot about HP.
    Mage:150 K
    DK : 450 K
    And u can find justice for DK of hand : 90 K HP
    But mage : 30 K HP
    And this is for all items .

14. iapetus

iapetus Advanced

Yes you right, but you forgot this class can't fight from afar,
    when you get super damage, that life almost doesn't matter
    and with a shield your damage doesn't count, so what are you trying tell? :)

15. Maybach

Maybach Padavan

——————————
    DK level 100:
    HP base: 450000
    base damage: 16800
    HP factor: 3.0

RA level 100:
    base HP: 345000
    base damage: 29400
    HP factor: 2.3

SM level 100: