Suggestion The hotkeys I'd like to have in game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Saved_81, Jan 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

- Pick up ALL nearby items (no brainer key to collect whatever in 3m range)
    - FORCE movement (could it be ctrl with INCLUDED the FORCE MOVEMENT function and not the "highlight" items with still the useless attack function enabled)
    - Identify ALL items (could be an NPC in city instead an hotkey)
    - Open progress quest window (not the quests page but the small page to activate/deactivate quest guidance/check quest progress)

In the meanwhile it would be awesome if:
    - could be disabled the ctrl function to open the option menù when you click on another player (I've muted/added to Group/added to buddy ANY DK I've partyed with because I keep on clickin' on them when I use ctrl to collect drops)
    - cannot try to pickup gold & heath globes when used ctrl

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    AlmosTBlack, EhtovK and ULTRAPEINLICH like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Sure why not ... especially if they are able to be customized in the options menu.

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Just popping in to give my support to all of these suggestions.

4. All solid suggestions. Several have been brought up before, but never hurts to refresh things like these.

Saved_81 likes this.
  5. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

I agree with above suggestions, and i have one more related user skill bar. It would be nice if second skill bar will be always visible and reachable with F keys or other hotkeys. The whole bar can be redesigned to make space for second group, anyway,its little bit big, especially for people with smaller screen.Sry for my English.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I thought of another hotkey I'd like to see in the game. A "Revive All" button to use spirit stones on everyone dead and within range. As a DK, moving my mouse from the boss to the far left edge of the screen and back is a recipe for disaster.

bLaind likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.