The Impracticality of the high level farm with warriors

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Oct 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What is your opinion?

1. My Main character is not a warrior and I think they need some buffs to better farm

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. My Main Character is a warrior and I think we don't need that kind of buff to better farm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My Main Character is a warrior and I think we need that kind of buff to better farm

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. My Main Character is not a warrior and I think they don't need buffs to better farm

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

The impracticality of the farm with warriors. Rangers are much more efficient at melee combat than archers. Escape skill animation times are faster AND subject to fewer bugs. Warrior flight is constantly returning our character. The browman skill is very buggy, often does not connect. And the skill cooldown is very long when this happens. It should have a slightly larger area effect. The dragonskin skill that regenerates health lasts a short time and in long battles like mortis it should be extended longer since the mortis is taking damage, something like "every time it lands a critical hit the cooldown of the skill is extended in 10 seconds" Earthquake should run the ground faster in pve, the animation is delayed from the time when having a 4.0 attack speed was practically impossible, so it made sense to animate certain skills slower, but not now. I know it's annoying to make this kind of complaint, but since I got to a certain level I've seen rangers as a long-distance class tank as much as the fighter, and do more damage and be more efficient in melee combat. Another thing that doesn't make much sense to me is the warrior's strongest area damage ability. be a very slow skill in its execution (the lava tower) and deal fire damage. It's a certainly useless skill on the farm. It is very slow to execute and the warrior is unprotected, as this attack does not regenerate health, it is nice and visually impressive, but it is not efficient. Also warrior does not have effective fire breaks. Which makes the thunder flower gem a little useless too. Since elemental breaks from warriors are inefficient. This is funny. Since Warriors have the fastest attack speed in the entire game. But skills with very slow executions. Review this. Visualize for yourself the farm in the blood chests and compare.