The Insidious Sovereign 5/6 bug(?)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dphnvr8e, Oct 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dphnvr8e

dphnvr8e Forum Greenhorn

I did the 2nd and 3rd objectives first as they were easier. The first objective I had to check the forums for the location and how. When I finished the first objective, I noticed that all objectives now had a check. I'm not able to click on any of them. I restated the game but there is no change.

[​IMG]

I click on the the button for waypoints and this is what I saw:
    [​IMG]

I went to Kinza and killed everything there except for the Sultan who does not take damage no matter what I do. I even tried Light Essence but he and his shield still cannot be damaged.

Is this a bug?

2. gbit

gbit Forum General

this is the mission complete (5/6)
    [​IMG]
    as you see, you've done every objective for the mission, perhaps you must talk again (once more) with hyatt sunlair...otherwise is really possible to be a bug.
    if can help this is the (6/6) mission, and it will be given by hyatt sunlair, so I think you must interact again with him to take the new mission.
    [​IMG]

3. dphnvr8e

dphnvr8e Forum Greenhorn

your photos don't show.

yeah i'd talk to hyatt sunlair but I don't know where to find him

4. gbit

gbit Forum General

Is written in 5/6, you can find him in fyeborough... If I remember correctly is at the end of the map, when you enter the last chamber.

5. dphnvr8e

dphnvr8e Forum Greenhorn

found him! thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gbit likes this.