Bug The Secret Skill Of Mages

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by OCEANIC., Apr 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. OCEANIC.

OCEANIC. Forum Apprentice

Just gonna let you comment on that...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.Works only one mages and can phase thru any object ( rock / wooden stat / tree) and works on PvP arena too.

Also the tittle is a troll don't hate me:rolleyes:.

[video removed]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    navelko likes this.
  2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

you discovered a bug from 2014

3. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

That is not the only spot you can shoot through, swer has a few of them in there, 1v1 and 3v3 pvp maps also has a fun ones too.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It's called teleport. The vanishing from one place and the appearing at another place. There is no "phasing thru" anything in between. What is between the points is bypassed.

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

As far as I know, those spots work for all the classes, as well.

Some are incredibly small though, requiring a macro or a bot to use... BP is promoting cheating on everything.

6. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

You dont need a bot or macro to use them, just learn where to shoot and learn the sweet spots ;) people used to do it all the time in 3v3 was rather annoying, personally i feel if you need to use them you not good :p