Theusen

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by edrogers58, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

So can I ask, whose alt this guy is ?
    Is he a moderator's alt ?
    A [EDIT] developers alt ?
    They show all the respect and courtesy of [EDIT] to there playing community.
    Nothing is ever said to them.
    Goes in ruins threads, that are then closed, so we do not get answers back from [EDIT]
    Who am I kidding how many years has it been since CM came in and answered questions from there player base.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 8, 2020
    JohnWick likes this.
  2. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Dude Im just me! XD
    ... a player of this game!
    I do not work for BP, nor do I work against them!

...All I am is INDEPENDANT! -a guy w a mind of his own!

-NOT a guy that blindly runs in2 battle without first thinking!

-and HOW do I ruins treads? By speaking my mind and expressing my opinion? LoooL dude!:p:p:p

Pssst since WHEN does BP answer anything? -just gimme 1 example pls! ;):rolleyes:;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

He's just a shill for BP and the hilarious thing is that he probably doesn't even benefit from this.

4. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Aaand we are back 2 namecalling... That was fast!:rolleyes:

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Remember the other thread and your question? :)

6. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

If he was, the thread was going to be immidiatly deleted and you probably banned same goes for this guy
    P.S Typical simple-minded player.This guy has diffrent opnion then ours let's bully him, instead minding our business

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Theusen likes this.
  7. sargon234

But it is a fact that he's a shill, he clearly is, given that he defends the most absurd decisions BP makes.
    And i don't want to accuse him of exploiting loopholes or benefiting from the sorry state of the game, as i have no proof for that, so the conclusion for now is that he's a shill.
    Which one?

8. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

So, I don't feel it is right to call out a player by name and dedicate an entire forum post with his name as the subject line.

I myself called him a shill in recent posts but I feel that was wrong of me. I disagree with a lot of what he says, and the way he types makes me want to claw my own eyes out but the world being what it is today, that is subjective. When I called him out in a previous post and made it personal, I actually diminished my own argument and disrespected myself, which did nothing for the community or the good of the game.

Since this post is about him, I will say this. I think he plays the game and donates a little here and there, and is proud of the toon he has built. All of us non cheaters and botters feel the same. I think his viewpoint is different because while many of us complain (myself one of the loudest) about many little things wrong here, he looks at it from the viewpoint of things needing to be hard and challenging, to be worthwhile. If everything is given to you, then nothing is truly gained, comes to mind.

I think the larger disagreement is in the minutia, as in what constitutes BS from the BP overlords vs what is an actual challenge and this is highly subjective. To me, I want a challenge to be difficult and complex, but not grindy and mind numbing. There is a fine line between what makes this the case and it varies from one person to the next. Theusen isn't destroying our game; he just has a different approach to playing it than most of us.

That is just my two coppers anyways.

In the end, I think that I will disagree with 80% of what he says, but I still think he is one of us, a player, that gets crapped on by the BP overlords just as much as the rest of us. Just keep in mind, each and every one of us has a different level of tolerance for BS and malarkey than the next. Just remember that the more we argue amongst ourselves, the less and less BP listens to us. They will probably never listen to us anyways because if a post goes viral and you are on your yacht in the middle of the ocean drinking champagne and laughing, it truly never makes a sound but you know, a united front against those that are destroying our beloved game is best.

Alpaca and Theusen like this.
  9. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Actually I dunno why sum1 felt it necessary 2 make an entire tread just about me...

-Yeah Im an odd-ball, but aint we all?
    -Yeah Im a loud-mouth, and I write different than most! And Aslan that comment about clawing Ur eyes out, still have me in stitches! :):)(would ya believe I actually write DSO-GUIDES that a lotta of my viewers actually READs and also ENJOYS for most events in this very style? ;) I aint kidding ya! ;))
    -Yeah I speak my mind! ...and [spoileralert:] my mind is wonky [EDIT]!
    And there another areas where I differ from most: My parents actually taught me this: "If U dont got good things 2 say 'n' all U wanna do is call people bad names; U should not speak! -Be nice!"

So let me take this time 2 express how sorry I feel 4 all these people who either did not have have parents or whose parents were absent in 1 way or another so they could not be be taught this vital childhood-lesson! I do hope U guys'n'gals will find sum1 eventually who will love U enough 2 make U see that unprovoked aggression is NOT allwayz the first answer 2 evrything! :):cool:

And yeah Aslan... :);) I do think U rajt! We will prolly not see eye-2-eye on most things, that dont mean I think I cant learn from U, nor the other way around! Cuz lets face it: Tha world would be SO BORING if we all thunk tha same way! :(:oops:

And I aint that stupid either that Im actually blind 2 the fact, that this tread is another attempt 2 bully me cuz I dont speak nor think the same way the so-called "COOL PLAYAS" does, but hey! -better me than sum thin-skinned kid, who would actually care enough that it would lower his/her mood! :);):rolleyes: -U guys dont realize U need a hobby that does not include punching on people that are different just cuz they dont punch U rajt back (I actually cannot think of 1 reason why people like that would be "COOL"??? -maybe its cuz U allwayz travel in large packs and just keep calling eachother "COOL" constantly, just so U dont start crying over tha fact that U cant stop acting BAD 24/7? -but hey! Thats just speculations on my part! I wouldnt know! Ive NEVA been "COOL", and I take PRIDE in that!:eek::rolleyes:;))

Last edited by moderator: Jul 8, 2020
  10. enocsanchezruiz2

enocsanchezruiz2 Forum Greenhorn

please don't post for something like this, bye!

11. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

No matter what point of view he has (right or wrong) this doesn't give permission to insult a player. And the main purpose of this created thread is exactly insulting.
    Thread having nothing to do with drakensang and still not closed by moderators that's amazing, the ridiculous part is they came and just cencored some stuff, I guess threads like this can be left untouched but threads like ''black lives matter'' can be deleted for one night.

Alpaca likes this.
  12. sargon234

facts=/= insults.

13. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

@elitecrew1031 You're right.

Time to kill this thread, it's getting outta hand :p
    Have fun guys - somewhere else. And nicely, if possible. Thank you ;)

Closing the thread,
    good luck!:)

DreamWill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.