Suggestion Thicket of Thorns

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shiro, Jul 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

You would like to see the following change?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. No, but...

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Yes, but...

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

With R211 Thicket of Thorns lenght was increased, covering like double the distance it did before.
    It is a good buff for PvE because more mobs will be affected by the 5pts talent, but it is also a quite good buff for PvP... Not really the OP skill, but as it is now, DKs will suffer a lot more vs Rangers, because of Thicket of Thorns' slowing effect (that is not really used in PvP btw), so I thought that maybe the lenght could vary based on the cursor positiont, like it is for Ice Sphere.
    It would still allow players to shot it to the other side of the map, but at mid/closer range there will be more room for error, wich imho would be fair.

2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I'm not quite sure about this. At first I quite liked it, but then... Imagine you shoot down. The possible length would be much shorter, even shorter than it was prior to r211. The reason is that your field of view (and that means also your action radius) is larger at the top of the screen and especially diagonally up to the right and left. So while shooting the thicket there would be fine if your suggestion was applied, and it would allow you to use the full length easily, shooting down would shorten the length significantly, I'm sure :/

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a bug.

4. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

I thought BP was giving me love for using Khalys Set. The 3 trails cover almost all screen

5. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Hmm, that's right, I did not think about it... That's also a very bad issue for 1v1 and 6v6 imho, because who goes down first (1v1), or who's attacking (6v6) has a much better view.

If it is a bug then I misinterpreted (idk how's the right word) the Patchnotes :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.