Support Third Party Client Support

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheInfamous, Oct 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Hello, I stopped playing this game more than a year ago. And I had been playing for a few before that. A long time ago, third party accounts could log into the game through the main website or the client by finding an assigned password (since the third party account's password was not held by bigpoint itself), however that 'feature' was soon disabled without any official announcement and whenever asked about it, no information would be given.

I'm curious, now, since Chrome no longer supports NPAPIs, like Java, are these accounts able to login through the client? Or do we have to deal with Internet Explorer?

I'm just trying to check on the game and its progress, I do this every now and then but it took a like 15 minutes to login o_O
    Dang it, IE...

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

3. TheInfamous

I signed up through syfygames, though.

And thanks, but I'm not actually back :p
    I might come back a few months from now and reach endgame again but I kinda got discouraged when I saw that stat values have changed... for example, the same flat value of crit chance is now a much lower percentage than it was before.
    Also, I just wasted 2 million honor points on level 45 wands xD

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Dude ditch the stupid Chrome and use the FF.
    You will have no troubles at all.

EDIT ... IE is no better than Chrome :D

5. TheInfamous

Well, I like Chrome because of the google account. All I have to do is login and all of my passwords, bookmarks and such are carried over.
    I might get FF, too, but meh, until I decide to play again, there is no reason to.

I just find it curious that no official word has yet been given about those accounts. Could've at least told us earlier that we would be the Untouchables of accounts... I would've ditched my account and started over when I wasn't as far into the game.

Sigh... now I'm just recalling all the great times I had in this game, my favorite game. And I login to see what's become of it...

To me, it seems like PvP has been better integrated into the game so people have an incentive to do it, which is nice. But also at the same time, not so great, because of, well, y'know, P2W.

Welp, thanks for keeping me company in this thread traki. I'm off again. Don't know when I'll be back, maybe ya'll beautiful people will still be here then. Laters.

Ever best,

This scrub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.