Support Third party payment problem ( Gamersfirst )

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Gouez, Jun 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gouez

Gouez Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    Recently i have wanted to buy premium and some currency but i had encountered some problems. I play drakensang online trough a partner Www.gamersfirst.com i was playing for a a year ago and i had no problems buying premium,andermants From the G1c i bought but recently i tried to buy currency and premium but i couldn't because of some error "Oops! an error has occured" I have contacted Bigpoint support and they said its not their problem it's gamersfirst's and i have sent a ticket to gamersfirst support but they haven't responded yet. i posted my problem to Gamersfirst forums a moderator responded and said "Perhaps they do not support this option any more" well anyway i just wanted to know if any other players have the same problem and if they found any solution

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

This is what gamersfirst.com has to say.

For Premium Accounts, G1 supports Major Service Issues, Marketplace Issues, and General Issues across all of our titles.
    Issue Types
    Major Service
    A major service issue is one that affects a large group of players and G1 deems to be “game-breaking.” In the event such an issue arises, we will notify the player base of the issue via the game’s website. At that time, we would also request that affected players submit tickets to be resolved by customer support.
    Marketplace Issues
    A Marketplace issue is one that involves an issue with making a purchase, services and items being purchased but not received, or concerns with a previous purchase.
    General Issues
    A general issue is one that does not fall under any of the above categories, including issues with accounts, and name changes.
    Language Support
    English Language Support
    This support privilege provides for full web-based customer support in the English Language for APB, Fallen Earth, and GamersFirst.

=======================================================

Since they do put on their site they support thier market place on all titles; I would work with their support of their marketplace for your items.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Thank you MegaNuker for pointing this out :) .

Hello Gouez, :oops:

Since you have already contacted both our Customer Care Team and the GamesFirst Support, all you can do is wait for an answer / update on this matter, because there is nothing we can assist you with on the Forum when it comes to financial matters. In this particular case, GamesFirst are the ones who can help you since the purchases made through this partner are in their own currency (G1 coins), not through our system directly, so the problem doesn't appear to be on our side :( .

Thank you for your understanding, and good luck with your inquiry!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread as player contacted support -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.