This is just so sad.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Jan 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Thirty Minutes after DQ comes out today. There is 7 players in Kingshill, 6 in Cardun on Tegan.
    Even as small as Tegan is that is terrible. I have never seen so few players in eight years.

I started playing February 2013. I wasn't even here a month and everyone was yacking that Tegan was dead. It was to small compared to the other servers. I would stand in Kings and there was hundreds of players. I didn't see what they saw. Few months later I was lvl 30 and still everyone Tegan is dead. Again I stand in kings and hundreds of players. I would stand in RCC and there was dozens of players. Again I did not see what they saw. Made it to Atlantis and still everyone yacking Tegan is dead. Yet still hundreds of players. Then came lvl 45, 50, 55 and still hundreds of players. Dozens on every map you went to.

But this time all their doom and gloom predictions may come true. This CE may be the straw that broke the camels back.

The developers have created a game with this CE that you can play for free that no one wants to play. Go figure a game you can play for free that no one wants to play.

It is just so sad. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

The developers have destroyed this game.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Its like opening a museum with free entrance, but then cover every artifact/statues/paintings with sheets where you have to pay money to remove a cover.

Im offline from game almost a month now and from what i see on forum, nothing has changed.....its sad, but im quite enjoying not having the feeling to MUST loggin. Never realised how addictive this game was till i stopped playing.

tozagol, Alex-1, Alpaca and 3 others like this.
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Same for me i only go into to take daily connection and i'm off. now acording to roadmap 2021 i have to wait to february or march to go on with quest but it seems there's gonna be another stop and on q2 there'll be more to do. q2 means april may or june... and i'm gald not playing it anymore. As @FAALHAAS said it was addictive for nothing

Thanks BP

tozagol, Alpaca, Lazycrazy and 2 others like this.
  4. Lazycrazy

Lazycrazy Forum Apprentice

Now is 3 weeks how i'm not login in game. Time to time, just come here on forum and read what people wrote.
    After i'm spent all my fragments for Bloodshed farming, nothing to do in game any more.
    And, game is in poor state, nothing is like before. They killed my game play style, everything become so slow.

Meanwhile, played 3 other games on my PC and that is much better way to spend my free time.
    Personally, i'm not played any other game because spent all my gaming time on Drakensang.
    Now can play a lot of other games and feel good at same time.

I think, this is good bye from me to DSO.

After playing this game over 9 years.

5. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

You're lucky, Balor was E M P T Y last time I checked

tozagol likes this.
  6. Hotaru

Hotaru Junior Expert

The game is so boring, it is not the same game I produced playing in 2013, I am very sad, did you think it would be good to remodel the whole game without consulting anyone ?, Most servers have already died, and some are waiting devices, everything what remains for the incredible and faithful players is the longing for a time that does not come back, rest in peace with it, together with our old companions who are gone.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Exactly ... because it is a different game that is not even close to DSO.

tozagol, Alex-1, navelko and 2 others like this.
  8. EriduSerpent

EriduSerpent Forum Apprentice

Meanwhile, played 3 other games on my PC...

Can you recommend some, I like DK an the fact that I can just use my mouse.
    But I am getting just annoyed playin it, need another.