Suggestion Thoughts about adjustments on PW rewards!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RarePepe, Jul 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RarePepe

RarePepe Forum Greenhorn

Hello there players,

So after the R-211 the PW monsters got a big buff. The mid-dmg players which want to use craft2.0 to get some dmg, seem to remain out of teams even in fatal difficulty.

But hey the number of dropped (elemental) cores remained significant low.
    So you have to struggle on PW over 12h/day to get like 70cores avg (in the ammount of time adds up the time you need to find team on painfull/excruciating/fatal) ...

I was thinking about it and saw that the pristine and the soul cores are obtainable through:
    -materi shop
    -bosses on inf
    -season rewards

And the elemental cores are only obtainable in small amounts through farming which you can get the 50% possibility to get the core you want .....
    so i came up with three solutions that seem to work and i want your thoughts....

1st Solution [the all rewards can be elemental core solution]
    -every boss has 2 possible elemental core drops that could replace the pristine and soul cores rewards

2nd Solution [how lucky you are ;) ]
    -1 random(pristine/soul core) reward + 1 random(elemental1/elemental2) reward

3rd Solution [The Gachigasm]:rolleyes:
    -The player can choose the 2 kinds of cores(elemental/pristine/soul) he wants as reward from the dialog box

4th Solution [The cheap way:p]
    -add elemental cores to the materi shop LuL.

So i want to hear your thoughts on those 4 solutions bois and grills what do you think?
    PS: the amount should remain the same is a part of every solution

2. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

Cheap memer.
    Dont need these changes ,they already announced that only 6 cores will remain, others will be compensated.
    Only thing what could be good to add those cores to the vendors.. but i highly doubt that BP will do that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    RarePepe likes this.
  3. RarePepe

RarePepe Forum Greenhorn

Only the 6 cores? can i have an info link, kind fellow memer pls !

4. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

35:40

Here you go my brother from another mother.

Paavelsons and RarePepe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.