Three Hotbar keys

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Nov 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Out of all the terrible ideas coming out of this CE. Three hotbar keys is the worst idea yet.

For years players have asked for more hotbar keys NOT less, to enhance the gaming experience. This is the most boring thing they can add to the game. The same three buttons over and over and over again. I can train my dog to push the same three buttons over and over with his nose.

Terrible idea.

jackoneill1976 likes this.
  2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I hope to "Satan's domain" that they are NOT reducing the hotbar from 7 buttons to 3. I use ALL 7 buttons. I need ALL 7 buttons.
    On all 4 of my 5 used hotbars!

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

In their twitch stream demonstration of the skills. That is it three hotbar keys and your mouse keys. So if you don't want three then you better start screaming at the top of your lungs. Get everyone you know to complain and scream at the top of their lungs. Hope they get enough backlash that they leave it at least seven hotbar keys.

I can't even phantom playing my ranger with three hotkeys. No blade dance, no deadly blow. No combination of melee and range fighting. Just the same three boring skills over and over. Hunting arrow, EA, scatter or Precise. just over and over.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Wait, what are you using those for? I like, can't even imagine it. I run buffs from my inventory when I need them... and emotes don't count in fight anyways.

Chill down, I bet you have a second skill bar from some event anyways.

But yeah, the change itself is just stupid. Like, just why? Are they trying to "save screen space" or what?

5. Ginaja1

Ginaja1 Forum Greenhorn

Always 7 Hotbar buttons and all used and now just 3 makes the game UNPLAYABLE -> One Word " Insane " :eek::oops::mad:

JohnWick and cigarbennett like this.
  6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Agree with you 100% Ginaja1. But that is what they are doing. And it will be unplayable as far as I am concerned.

JohnWick likes this.