Tier 8 rings

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Yulka1980, Mar 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

I have been doing Inf 4, looking for tier 8 ítems. I have found, at least, 1 ítem for all my gear, except rings.

I have never had a tier 8 ring drop. Can somebody tell me, if they exist or is it, just plain bad luck.

Thanks for any information.

2. Archane

Archane Forum Apprentice

When i need to craft a tier 8 and i don't have the exact piece i need i use the tier 8 blues that i have to craft. I put any tier 8 blue in a slot with three tier 7's in your case 3 tier 7 rings and although it might take me a few tries and i do waste several tier 8 blues eventually it does come out as a tier 8. It's kind of a pain but if you cant find a tier 8 ring it might work for you to finally get the craft done. Because your blue tier 8 is not going to be a ring though it means you lose all the crafting pieces and you have to keep retrying until you get the tier 8 ring to happen. Also it means once you have the pink tier 8 ring crafted then you can just keep trying with the one pink tier 8 ring and 3 tier 7's until you get the legendary but at that point you dont lose the tier 8 pink ring if its in the first slot so thats the easier part. Anyway i wish you luck and i hope this helps.

3. Twenkyes

Twenkyes Junior Expert

If you get t8 from every one item except ring, i think you lucky AF. Just play, once u get ring too.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It's plain bad luck. Last year I went some 5 months from winter into very late summer without dropping a single T8. I had gotten everything except a weapon adornment. I was looking carefully every Inf 4 run I made.

Then one day I got 5 T8s in two runs and the drought was over. It happens. That's DSO Random Generator.

If your getting other T8s that are not rings, then put one of those in any space with 3 matching color rings and eventually you will get the T8 to go with a ring. I've only succeeded doing that twice, but it does work. Note that since you won't be able to revert, it's best not to put the T8 in the first or last space. Make sure those are rings. My two successes were with the T8 in slot 2 and desired type in 1, 3, & 4.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

These ones?

[​IMG]

If you can't get it from drop make one.
    You can always make T8 items from other items. ;)