Time to update the wisdom point

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rhysingstar, Aug 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Over the past couple of years DSO has made it easier and easier to level up and yet it still takes months to get wisdom which severely limits character development.

I started a new mage on July 25th and despite skipping 99% of the quests to jump into the parallel worlds at level 10 and basically running nothing but Q1, I'm already at level 43, yet only at 16 in wisdom.

If I would have done the quests beginning in Kingshill, I would be above 50 without a doubt.

Each level you gain, your character gets weaker. It is very hard to find decent matching gear and you level so fast that upgrading your gear to keep up is difficult.

By the time a new player reaches the PW (as recommended by everyone) they are so weak that running the maps is not so easy.

For us older players, we get to jump in at level 10 and upgrade gear, but even with that, you end up leveling too fast.

I fully get that the design of this is to get players to spend money, but there needs to be a better way.

I would personally like to see the system changed to where you gain 1 wisdom for each level as this would seem to make perfect sense.

If a player is going to reach end cap level in less than a month, it doesn't make sense for wisdom to take 4 or more months to reach cap.

Right now the only option is run worthless regular maps below level or park your character and allow the wisdom to catch up.

Fynkz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.