Suggestion Too little players on Balor - solution

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by apartaci70, Jul 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. apartaci70

apartaci70 Forum Greenhorn

As you for sure know, Balor is a server with the least number of players. It is nearly impossible to find a PVP match or some teammates for an event. That is for us, who play on Balor very annoying. You can say, that we can play on another one server, but we don't want to lose these years of progress and developing our characters. I think that a great solution is putting Balor together with some other server. But moderators are saying, that is not going to happen. So I came up with a simple, but in my opinion good solution. Can you please, in menu where you choose the server, highlight Balor and put a text "recommended", so more newcomers will choose this server.

2. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Balor-pvp is a dead server,even Tegan is more active.Character transfer is the only solution and it is possible.When arabic DSO server(Bashiq) shutted down players had the choice to join Werian server.If BP wants to do it again,they can make it happen.

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.