Suggestion "Town" and new "Mount" skills

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TwiliShadow, Apr 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Here is some interesting ideas:

Idea #1 : Make Teleport, Jump (w/o damage), Roll, and Jetpack skills (with the same distance restrictions) active and usable in town. It's not like you are attacking anything.

Idea #2 : Make mounts do a "Jump" when the skill for Teleport/Jump/Roll/Jetpack is used (maybe at twice the distance capability and half the cooldown) both in town and not in town.

Question/Idea : Is the distance for Jump, Roll, and Jetpack afected by the speed of the player? It seems that it would be logical for a player to go farther if they are moving. I mostly play a Spellweaver and I do understand that Teleporting has no relevance to original speed. However, if the above idea #2 is put into play, while mounted, original speed would.

I know I would do jumps in Ashraya from Soul's Ground to Council Hall and vise-versa. Kingshill has lots of places where "jumping" would be handy.

Obviously, the "wing" mounts would nullify any cooldowns as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.