Traditional Norseman Garb I

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dragons, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragons

dragons Active Author

There is one costume that can be aquired trough PvP quest. The costume have a brown cape, imitating fur.
    I was told Norseman Garb is this costume. So I finished the quest and put it on my dwarf, but the cape is not showing, sadly.

Is Norseman Garb costume the one I'm talking about? If so, which part, becouse I just won my Garb I, and now aiming for the II.

I never seen a dwarf with a cape, so is it even possible to visualy see the cape on my back?
    I saw a screen in non-english forum that the cape's for dwarfs, are actualy banners, sticking at the characters back.

2. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

Haven't seen a dwarf with this costume in person yet, but I'd imagine it'd be the same cape as the rest since it's not an actual cloak. may as well work you way to the 4th for the full costume, and then the bear.

3. dragons

dragons Active Author

Which part gives me cloak?

4. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

There is a costume for every different pvp (not only Norseman), the first one should give you appearance of the cloak and covers torso and hands, 2nd covers boots, 3rd shoulders and 4th head ofc.

5. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

All of the Norseman Garb versions have the cloak. I believe your problem is happening because the Dwarf class hasn't been completely polished yet. Just wait a little while and will be fixed.

Can we have one of the mods report this to the appropriate team?

6. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Thanks, I've made sure this is brought up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.