Transmog concerns

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Akageshi, Jul 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

As you guys know, transmog is supposed to be introduced this year.

My concern is:

1. Drakensang is a farming simulator, so it is very likely that unlocking the skins will cost lots and lots of currency, so heavy farm would be required.
    Will we be using gold, or creator's tears, or something else to unlock the skins?
    I think it should not be for free, but it should not cost 400 tears per skin either.

2. Will the unique special effects that we can currently unlock with creator's tears be available for the transmog skins as well?

Seems like my old idea I once presented on this board will be used after all, but for transmog.
    I proposed an additional collector's bag tab called "unique items" where we could collect uniques that after inserting in the album, couldn't be used anymore. It was supposed to be a feature for collectors like me, who enjoy keeping track of all the different items they've collected during the years. There was no other functionality to it.
    People mostly rejected it.

This is what it looked like in my original post:

[​IMG]

Maybe now's the time, heh. Transmog skins in the collectors bag...​

ΣMiwel, -VIVERO- and xisdois like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Creatress' tears... creator's blood.

That's what it should take. Creator's blood drops. o_O:p

Akageshi likes this.
  3. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

Nice. We threw away most of our legacy items to free up inventory space for gems, runes, travel rations, ess, etc. Our Kabolds are filled with discontinued, previously overpowered sets. This is a must need. However, DSO will only implement such a feature only if enough players start complaining and requesting for inventory expansions.

Their predatory business scheme you ask? Make previous items useless whilst teasing your hoarding instincts to force you to expand your inventory.

Also, this thread belongs to Creative Corner given it's an idea, not in the General forum.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    ΣMiwel and Akageshi like this.