Troublesome Quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nobs, Jul 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobs

Nobs Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone now where should I start , there are some quest in this game that is taking the fun out of playing at first the lower lvls maps I did not mind it so much but the lvl 45+ maps it is really ridiculous having to keep killing mobs over for a few items , sometime you have to leave the map and restart them a few times , two quest I can point out right now are " Cradle of life / Cradle of death who set the drop rate on these things? I kill over 3000 mobs for the 30 quest items, up and down all over the map,. A note to the guys who are running this game that kind of thing is not good for gaming long drawn out quest stop good gamers from playing,I like this game but one and half hours on a quest is not cutting it ,. This game have some great ways lvling so plz stop slowing US down like this ,so I hope you guys can fix them for others as well , i'm thinking of taking two of my other toon to lvl 50+ at some time but if these quest and any other like them don't get fix it's just going to mess up a lot of upcoming players

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.