TWITCH: About the deserved buff of the DK class

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Gligana, Feb 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Gligana

Gligana Someday Author

I would like to share this information, I found under the last twitch session from friday:

https://clips.twitch.tv/StupidSplendidMageBlargNaut

Official the DK won't be reworked earlier than the "Content expansion", which is planned for "later this year" or somewhere after P231 or the second part of the year.

I am a little bit sad, that noone is interested in the feedback of the community, but at least I know when I will return to the game to check the changes. So the long waiting has ended.

Balorien likes this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

What kind of a name is this?

Your "deserving" community of whiners (not all DKs, and not all DKs that are asking for changes) are themselves disrespective and are making us all wanting to tell you "no, you don't deserve anything". Fair enough, we're not Hulk. The thing is, many of us remember pretty well the previous situation of whining people (that was a group of rangers) which we labelled "stupid elfs". Did ranger class have problems back then? Yes. Were they really fixed? OP set is not a fix. Was the balance of the game improved? The opposite, it was broken further as a direct consequence of the whining. Bonus question: Were the problems of the ranger class what those whiners claimed them to be? Nope. And for sure not the main problem they were pointing out: the lack of the 2h items. Lack of 2h combined with special versions of 1h made the class unique, but that uniqueness was simply removed. Now, with the whining of DKs, we might soon get any item difference between classes removed... and inside classes. Soon all weapons will be the same (yep, all your axes and swords gone), and DK will get a dagger or a shieldbook (a next generationg of notebook, will be known as a hoaxbook or a shieldhoax) to fulfill your dreams of "equality and equity" instead of a much more logical (exclusive) feature of dual-wielding that would make the class more unique which we, careful players, are suggesting.

TL;DR: Stop whining or you will break the game. We've had enough of that in the past.

jelbeat likes this.
  3. Gligana

Gligana Someday Author

Dude calm down, it's automatically generated by twitch. LOL

... and stop promoting your idea, we have red it many times. :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

All classes are being "reworked" with a content extension.
    BTW DKs don't need to be reworked.

5. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Well we know what awaits us is already a result!

So the group game in Pve remains that crap!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    DBS-Flamelurker likes this.