Unfair Group forming for PVP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by babu_o_babu, Nov 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Two days back while I was waiting for Capture the flag battle, I saw three ladies doing "Merry go round" in anderkash. Two of them were flag bearer and one was novice knight of order, all three were in same guild. When capture the flag battle started, the system put me in their group. To my surprise, the battle ended in less then 2 mins. Even though our group won, I felt it was a unfair victory.

Then I started to think, what if all marshal, flag bearers form group and participate in 3vs3, 5vs5, 6vs6? What will happen to players who are just starting to do PVP?

I believe that forming group to participate in battle should be removed , system should shuffle and assign the group regardless of their guild membership.

2. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

if 5v5 to hard for you. Go 3v3 there teamwork doesent matter you can kill them 1v3.... there they cant run with flags...

3. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

Yes, and the match system should be improved!! Sometimes in 3v3, our team
    are all centurion or legionnaire and the other team are all flag bearer or marshal!!
    It's unfair for us who just starting pvp!! How could a legionnaire or centurion win marshal or flag bearer? Pay money buy ess or buff??? LOL!!

4. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Thanks for your input and suggestions but teamwork matters regardless of which battle you choose. I am not complaining them being strong for me or the rest of the new players. Looking at the amount of time they put to harnessing their skills and talents, they deserve my respect and it is my honor to fight along side them. Moreover, If i don't fight them how will I harness my skills? When I get killed by them I just watch their moves and learn and every next battle it has helped me a lot to improve my skills.

All I am saying is that marshals, KOTs, flag bears or any players forming groups before registering for battle is not fair. As, AGKING said, it's not allowing lower level players to move up. But I should disagree with one thing AGKING, if players want to spend money and buy essence or buff to fight, I have no hard feelings for them. It is the choice they made and it's legal in the game.

5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

You should start PvP on a lower lvl . on 40-45 higher ranks. I think its not good for Beginners.

6. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

Yes, I don't like someone use buff、red ess in pvp, but as you say, It is the choice they made and it's legal in the game.

What I want to say is if the only way for low pvp level players to win higher pvp level players is just pay money buy buffs or red ess, it's unfair for us!!

I hope the match system, for example, 1v1, should match the 2 players whose pvp level is similar(if my pvp level is 25 then my opponent should be level 22~28). I think it will be better.

7. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

they should make no groups possible and random grouping , that way games are 100% random and people can't group

8. VoulaAek

VoulaAek Forum Newbie

I agree with you guys...when i go 3v3 it always put me against marshalls and flag bearers and i am a veteran centurion and i need half points to go new knight of the order.Its quite difficult to win them but even you do it they put buffs and red ess...so as there is no posibility to beat them...i think they must change this... it is unfair for these players who want to level up in pvp.

~IceAngel~ likes this.
  9. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

That is different that is just the magic of money but i do think it should be 100% random because there are marshals that cant beat knights of the order and there is some knights of the order that can beat marshals so it shouldn't be based on rank i think random would be better it would be a 1:1 chance of winning i mean unless one team has a really big spender.

VoulaAek likes this.
  10. VoulaAek

VoulaAek Forum Newbie

yes ok i agree i have met many marshals who cant win a centurion or a knight and i personally won many of them but there are many who are really good (technique and their way they play). But i was mentioned in those players who put many buffs and red essences and if you are not a high rank in pvp you just cant win them...And also there are many who have lower damage than me and i can win them with green ess but unfortunately they dont use green...if they do i could win them.Moreover i am in 32 level in pvp and someone who is marshal or flag bearer has the 35 level of pvp even a knight of the order and they can free themselves from ice,fireball etc.Thats why i am telling pvp its unfair...

11. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

I have said it before and will one last time. the fix to this I believe. Any title at any lvl fight the same. I.E. Flag ber. lvl 34 fights Flag ber. 29 -39. still very competative and still a learning exp. for your title/lvl. I agree it is crap to be put against a marshal while you yourself are only ardent centurion. this will also weed out the cheaters that have not earned the title/ rank they so proudly display. can someone pass this to those that can/will do something about this Please?

Jhonlittle

lvl 45 ranger, ardent centurion
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.