"Unique" Class Bonuses?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by raider, Sep 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. raider

raider Forum Pro

So I keep hearing DKs having %30 Hp bonus somewhere somehow but I've yet to see that info/effect anywhere.

Do we really have a unique bonus for each class?
    If so, why they ain't shown when creating a Class, or in the game (like, say, Top right, where Premium thingy is) ?

Game has become a Ranged DPS simulator to make no use of those bonuses anyhow..

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Base values of HP on items, base class HP (without any gear) and amethysts have 30% bigger values for DK. Ranger has 10% on that.

Mage, ranger and dwarf have some more base class dmg (without any gear), but those values are so small that it doesn't matter anyways.

Edit:
    You guys will get DK screwed with the CE, just like ranger was with the lvl55 update.

What happened back then? Ranger had some balance problems like DK has now. A bunch of rangers were whining in the forums for 2h weapons and better gear (ranger could equip offhand with any weapon, and it made sense). So what we have now thanks to those whinings is a weak class (WEAKER THAN DK) with one OP set, with which it jumps 1-2 places in the class rank.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  3. raider

raider Forum Pro

That's the point. "%30 Hp" doesn't really either. Pet collections & Wisdom Hp talent seem to give tons of Hp for example..
    Ranged =/= Ranger.

I won't believe Rangers being weaker than DKs though lol, under the same conditions that is.
    Which Class has any alternative to current specific mix of Sets nowadays anyway?

One would assume that Devs would know how to fix the mess they've caused.
    It's not players' fault that Devs are trying to "balance" the game with Sets.. And adapt the Classes to those Sets.. instead of the opposite..

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I can promise you that a ranger clad all in legs with best possible bonus combinations for the class would be way weaker than DK in a likewise setup.

Dwarf (dropped to all the other classes' level by going off the meta), mage (small loses for going off the meta compared to ranger), DK (considerable losses for going off the meta, still better than ranger).

Exactly, let's hope they've realised their mistake and have already set out to fix it...

5. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

I hope for a fair balance, however it's easy to make mistakes.

raider likes this.
  6. raider

raider Forum Pro

With way too many powerful things/factors in the game.. Yeap..

7. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

Actually the Rangers got what they wanted with the 2h Op q7 set which was also shot for other classes! With that there have been other changes in adrenaline time reduction and also in movement speed, they work quite well in pve, including other abilities with negative effects such as the path of thorns. The only thing you're tied to that set, but that's the way it is for 3 classes. Speaking of this class I can only say that there are problems in pvp for the rest she can do practically everything by herself in inf7 like the nano. They feel bad in a game where 90-99% of the time you dedicate to pve and at most you pvp once a month! (excluding pvp fanatics)

For the rest I am stepping stone to the request for a more balanced game and perhaps without op sets that kill any build, present and future alternative!

raider likes this.