Suggestion Unite servers for more activity

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Archer87, Jan 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want a global server and some new changes in game?

1. Yeah, i would like new changes and united global server.

66.7%
  2. Nope, the game it is better now and the global server would not help.

33.3%
  1. Archer87

Archer87 Forum Greenhorn

Hi all, i thing it would be good idea for servers to be united into one global server (each computer server would support the global server in different regions for better pings-latency-fps) for more activity because i play in grimmag and there is no easy to find group to simple farm, other players are premade and always deny requests for help, others always ignore requests for party and others make guild and help only themeselfs making the game really antisocial... The thing is the way this game has features that make players leave the game for good due to the problems above and more i dont write in the post, other problem is pvp, from when a release make the multy-pvp change per 3 hours (6vs6, 5vs5, 3vs3), the pvp completely ruined, it the choice of the players how want to play pvp and NO FORCE US to play selective pvp mode... Forgot to mention that only same players play pvp now others only go for daylies. I am play this game from 2012 and i aint thinging leaving this game atm althrough most of my friends perma gone... How about make this game alive again? The game was a lot better in past than now, make pvp, pve and events more enjoyable, we are not bots and thanks for your time!

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What location would that server be placed at?
    Would you be fine playing with 300-500ms lag? (which is unplayable)

TwiliShadow likes this.
  3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Players play those servers for a reason. Ping, computer capability, language, etc.... a global serve will not work. You still will have no one to group with. You have to be able to communicate to make friends and form groups. Players are not going to group with you if you speak English and they speak Spanish or French or what ever. Just look at the threads players looking for a particular language guild to join. Then there is the internet capability. I play Tegan for a reason the ping. My MS is 25-30. I would not even bother with some global server on the other side of the planet with MS 100, 200,300..... As far as PVP goes it is dead. The Bigpoint team destroyed it trying to cater to everyone, it will not improve PVP. It would probably decrease active players. Global server bad idea.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    TwiliShadow likes this.