Feedback unscheduled maintinance

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

What is wrong with Bigpoint!! Why is it that everyone at Bigpoint is so lazy and incompetent that they can not put an announcement on forum that there is going to be a maintinance.

You want to know why thousands of players left after Dark Legacy why more are leaving every day for EDIT! Its this kind of EDIT right here. You have your official webpage to keep players informed. Use it for damn sake!!!
    Edit........ @jeffzrx Exactually this if Bigpoint last official announcement on forum.

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

Tomorrow, the 25th of March, the servers will go under maintenance for release 254 to be deployed.

Hotfix Schedule:
    • Start Countdown: 09:30am (UTC +8)
    • Start Maintenance: 10:00am (UTC +8)
    • Maintenance finished: 10:30am (UTC +8)

Changelog:

- Reworked Dragan Event
    - Reworked Monster Hunt Event
    - Adjusted questlines
    - Reduced upgrade prices of Jewels
    - Improved Gem drop quality

Your Drakensang Online Team

Putting something random on after the fact is pointless.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 15, 2022
    brianjose, jeffzrx and gbit like this.
  2. Marcia4444

Marcia4444 Forum Greenhorn

What happen. Why they not tell players in advance. My friends and I wasted sargon portal.

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

there was a very late notification on log in screen but that's beside the point

i regularly check forum to stay informed about this sort of thing as it is here we should receive timely information

btw maintenance on American servers during American Prime Time is very inconsiderate :(

cigarbennett likes this.
  4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

And there you have it Bigpoint cares zero about their customers or this game. That is the second unscheduled maintinance in two days.

Not one word in fourms official announcements about either update. How can bigpoint be so lazy and incompetent that they won't even put two sentences on their offical webpage to keep players informed. This time players were not even mad like last night. The conversation just turned into time to go to the competition.

brianjose likes this.
  5. brianjose

brianjose Forum Greenhorn

BUGPOINT y LAGENSANG: "Si ya sabes como soy, para que sigas aquí, masoquista"
    Usuarios: :oops:

6. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Does it happen to everybody that yesterday friday 14th there was a maintenance and today 15th another one? cos nobody says anything here.

7. batzi13

batzi13 Forum Greenhorn

:(:(:(:( After the maintenance on 14/4 i can't login !!! with message "Nebula3 Application Error" !!!
    Please help!