Announcement Upgrade Packages (Special Offer)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by teddy.bear, Dec 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

Issues have been reported concerning the Small Upgrade Package, Medium Upgrade Package and the Big Upgrade Package.

Please read below:

Issues related to the Packages of Power (Small/Medium/Big Upgrade Package):

I purchased the package more than once but I only got its benefits once! What happened to the other packages?

While the system recognized the bookings, the packages failed to reach your account. Our team has applied hotfix (today 22nd of DEC). After the hotfix you will be able to buy multiple packages.

If you purchased multiple packages before 01.00 pm 22nd of December but only received the content for 1 package you will be able to get all the content of the package after the 28th of December.
    Simply contact the official support and they will be able to book the missing content.
    The official support can verify if you have been affected by this issue or not.

Contact the support here:
    http://www.drakensang.com/support/?aid=2619

I purchased the Package of Power but my character is not level 45 and I thought I can use it at any lower level already! What can I do?

Background
    : The package was originally designed only to be usable with level 45 (at least the 2 million Glyphs of Power). Allowing lower leveled characters to access such a high amount of Glyphs of Power could influence the balance of the game negatively. Unfortunately, the level requirement (45+) is not stated in the offers description.

The description has been updated and is now indicating a level requirement.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you purchased packages before 10.34 am 23rd of December and realized that your character is below level 45 and you have no use for the package, then you can contact the official support and get a full refund after the 28th of December.
    The official support can verify if you have been affected by this issue or not.

left.jpg right.jpg

Kind regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

Updates on this issue:

Issues related to the Packages of Power (Small/Medium/Big Upgrade Package):
    Multiple packages can be booked now!

We still have no news when and how we will create a script to book missing packages of players who have purchased multiple packages.

Level restrictions 45 for the packages:

The payment team has been tasked to update the offer and add a text that indicates that the offer is only usable if your character is level 45.

We are still discussing what to do with players who are below level 45 and have purchased the offer.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.