Suggestion Use materi fragments to buy spirit stones, mighty spirit guard

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, May 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I suggest that spirit stones, spirit guard, mighty spirit guard to be available for purchasing with materi fragments.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Spirit guard are already purchasable with materi fragments
    Seriously, are there still people who haven't realized this?

As for spirit stones and mighty spirit guard, continue dreaming, resurrections in boss rooms cost 120 ag, it's a source of income for them, especially if one only plays solo, they would never allow free resurrections in boss chambers

And spirit stones can be easily gotten from the jesters and cost ag, not much, so they would not make them free

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  3. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

No one said free. And I didn't say cheap. But make it an option. Let me decide if I spend so much materi fragments for one mighty spirit guard

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

free because it doesn't require real life money

As such they would not let you

And consider that while they may grant this wish, thye might take away something else

5. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

I'd love to buy the spirit stones with materi fragments :) As for MSG... ahh that would be perfect, but guess BP won't make this happen :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.