Bug Vanishing Gems

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jdxrtt2h45ge, Feb 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jdxrtt2h45ge

jdxrtt2h45ge Forum Greenhorn

I was arranging my gems in the jeweler yesterday but after removing the gems from my equipment's, they vanished, didn't go back to my inventory. I already sent a support ticket for this incident yesterday ( for 2 separate incidents ) --> I lost a total of 4 radiant onyx yesterday. Just now.. Of course since I had a daily quest to craft items at the workbench I tried to make a gem again. From flawed, to splintered, simple, until i reach polished it didn't vanish but, when I upgraded it to Radiant, it disappeared. I'll send a support ticket again for what happened a few minutes ago but I hope I'll get my gems back. It's no big deal and I know its actually cheap but it doesn't feel good consistently losing stuff.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hey there @jdxrtt2h45ge,

Since you've already submitted a ticket to support, make sure to check your email inbox for an answer and follow-up with any queries support might have for you.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. jdxrtt2h45ge

It's been three days already since my issue started. I still haven't received any response. I can't upgrade gems, compound or remove them because I'm traumatized that it might vanish again. no updates on this yet?

4. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

check to craft with little ones...

5. Anyki

Anyki User

Hey there,

Please make sure you check the email you have registered your DSO account with for a reply. If there is no reply, then try submitting another ticket.

Cheers,
    Anyki

6. jdxrtt2h45ge

yea I did.. It disappeared.. as i said.. its not just once.. but three times it already happened.. i lost a total of 5 radiant gem already. im not keen of losing another since im not even strong here so i dont have enough

--- MERGED ---

hello there, yea I did.. i actually received an automated mail from DSO. but no human response or help yet from their team

Last edited by moderator: Feb 16, 2021
  7. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello there,

I asked the English support team to take a look, and they have not received any such ticket. If you submitted your ticket to another language team, then you will have to wait for their reply.

Thanks,
    Anyki