Visual bug with some costumes

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Llogos, Oct 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Hello there. I've noticed that with some costumes, like Helios costume - Centurion costume - Golden warrior costume, it's visible the cape,while it was never like that, and only with the DK - RA - SW class but not with the SM.
    I assume that this is a visual bug, and it would be nice to be fixed. It looks little stupid to appear the cape with those costumes.

In fact, I would suggest as well to hide the capes with every costume because that is the purpose of using it. To hide yourself completely.

PS: Would be nice for the dwarves not to have a flag but rather to have tiny capes. As all the rest items got smaller for the class, you could make the capes as well. In my opinion, the flag looks stupid too. I would rather prefer a tiny cape.

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

3. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Sorry, I didn't know that it already exist. Thanks!

Morinphen likes this.
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Llogos ,

As explained in other thread, this problem has already been forwarded by our team. We have no official answer regarding this problem yet.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.