Wardrobe System

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Dragonscale_, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

How about a wardrobe system to game? Because sometimes you need to change your old, but better-looking armor to an uglier armor, which haves better stats. With wardrobe you could wear your best-looking armor above your normal armor, like costumes.

Please comment, and tell your ideas if you have some.

TheInfamous likes this.
  2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Agree completely. Many of us have wanted this for a long time. The only drawback I can see is that we would no longer be able to tell, in general, how powerful a character is by what they are wearing. However, this is a minor thing compared to the joy we players would get from being able to look the way we want to look (and still have excellent ability numbers).

Many other MMO's have this. It is usually implemented as a second page where you insert the "visual" equipment. Ideally, this page should hold the visual equipment without also taking up room in inventory. It would definitely take some new coding, but it would be very nice to have. Thanks for bringing this up again. If we keep talking about it, maybe someday it will become a reality.

TheInfamous likes this.
  3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I like this idea. Just the other day I was thinking about how ugly my character has gotten since Ammon's items became weak for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.