wardrobe

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by luishorus, Mar 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

woul yuo like a wardrobe in the game?

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. luishorus

luishorus Padavan

Hi how about to include in the game a wardrobe were we can save a diferent set depending of what we are doing in the game?
    ex:If we are farming solo a damage set if we are tanking a boss a defense set and so and so.
    It will be a short cut so we dont needed to waste time changing piece by piece´that coild incuding the stones to.
    let me try to explane better,supose that i save my dragan set wit all te gems i have in it, and then i change the set to keens set and put the gems in this set and save it, wen i need to change the set i only have to go to the wardrobe and click on it.
    sorry abaut my inglish :)

Yogo, Chandler333 and AlmosTBlack like this.
  2. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

Yes, I believe this would be helpful luishorus! :)

3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

It might come in handy on occasion. Especially for dragon knights.

Yogo and Chandler333 like this.
  4. morningstar2302

morningstar2302 Forum Greenhorn

hi there :) i don't know if here i shoud write what i want to write, but... i have a sugestion
    It would be nice if we could have an unique items collection, like pets, mounts and emotes and gather some bonuses from them... there are a lot of unique items we just... melt, so i think that we can add them to a collection, like weapons collection with a bonus of some percent dmg, shilds collection, etc. i don't know about others, but i would like that a lot :).
    Ty and have a nice day! :)

Yogo and Chandler333 like this.