'Weapons of the End of Time' Level 30?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Goldreich, Nov 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldreich

Goldreich Forum Apprentice

I have a level 30 DK, and (unlike my other character) am trying to keep him at this level. Having started the Ocean of Bones quest (which unlocks at level 30) I was somewhat dismayed to see that I can't access the Halls of the Dead and so complete the quest, as it apparently requires being 35? I know this didn't used to be the case, and everywhere else (from the text at the entrance to the wiki page) suggests that you only need to be level 30.

Please tell me this is a mistake, and if not, why do this? I don't see the logic of making all the other parallel dungeons level 30 and starting this one at 30 only to raise the next map's lvl requirement. Can I ask someone to address this please? Otherwise I'll have to cut my losses and abandon the quest for good.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Just hold onto it for now. R158 is coming and will change everything in the PWs. First off, I think that you will be compensated for the progress you have on the weapon with the new kind of fragments. The quest for that crappy weapon will be gone, but you will be able to get it from the merchant.

Goldreich likes this.
  3. Goldreich

Goldreich Forum Apprentice

OK thanks for the tip. I'll hold on for now.

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.