"Welcome Package Thing"- What is this?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by domzkie, May 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domzkie

domzkie Forum Greenhorn

Hello DSO Game Creators and staff from Bigpoint, I was wondering what is this thing you called "welcome package", I have heard rumors that those players coming from DSO FX who have just recently stopped operating can avail this. I am a former DSO FX player for almost one and a half year, my account/username is EDIT. I have a character named Domzkie ,my main character with a seasoned centurion rank(approaching almost ardent centurion), a level 45 ranger, with a complete witch chaser set, complete powerful sargon set, with three ammon items, complete dark set and with various unique and legendary items and higher value gems embedded in each of my main set-dark set and in my bow and weapon adornment. My second character is named Domzkieii, a steam mechanicus,level 21, with a not so much good built but with a seasoned legionnaire rank, if I am not mistaken, both from Khalys server. And now, I am playing Tegans server for almost three weeks. I have this account, one account with two characters, a steam mechanicus and ranger both level 16 with both legionnaire rank. Regarding this so called 'welcome package" which will be offered soon, how can I avail this? Can you help me about this matter or can you addressed this thing? I will be glad if you can help me, so that my efforts from playing DSO FX before will not be put in vain. I am looking forward for this matter. Thank you and more power.

Last edited by moderator: May 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.