What can I do with community coins ?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dkisbestithink, Mar 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dkisbestithink

dkisbestithink Forum Apprentice

What can I do with community coins ?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello. You can spend them in the shop at Jesse O'Barker in Kingshill.

3. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

For premium membership would i say but... i'm still keeping coins (as you can see there is low gems. I think that this shop still must be reworked and change her offers)

4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

That is a good question, I have a ton of them.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Buy essence.

God knows that with all the Andermant we are spending on opening item slots that there is little andermant to spend on essence.

6. Errnar

Errnar Forum Greenhorn

And is there any active way to earn those coins?

7. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

During the CM live streams they usually provide a bonus code and also have live challenges (e.g., kill Grimmag 50 times while the stream is still active to get 50 Community Coins; no, that's not one of the actual challenges, just an example I made up ... I don't join the live streams, just read here in the forums about how it works).

8. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

When the live stream event is active, you can kill bosses that require Key of Prowess to enter, or PW bosses.

Or you can visit PW secret lair and hunt for Hansen boss... but this one I believe only activates 1 hr after the live stream event starts.