What happened?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by dro3993, Jan 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dro3993

dro3993 Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys! (sry for my english)

I havent play the game for a year. I'm a hungarian guy, and I suddenly realized, the hungarian forum disappeared. Then I downloaded the game, and... what the hell just happened with DSO? Is that still Drakensang Online, isn't it? As I see, the whole system just changed. There are a very few people online, and I don't know what happened. Sorry for my bad english, but I must ask about this. Can someone tell me, what happened with the game?

2. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

They dropped a bunch of other language forums onto the bottom of the English forums for extra confusion. Hungarian one over here.

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @dro3993 I'm from Sapin and my forum was closed thanks to God too. anyway there's still a reminiscence over there. If ou liked your hungarian forum at the bottom of the main page there are links with different languages yet and maybe yours is stll alive.

For the changes of this game i still don't get use to it so i'm not gonna be the best person to clarify you any doubt you may have. @silverseas could be a good one if he didn't change form fire to frost to then to electricity to fire again hahaha, i was joking... I suppose there's links here to give you some advices, but one think is waht BP wanted to do and the other thing is what they really get it and what you'll find in the game... anyway try it and then decide by yourself

Greetings

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

It's too boring to play just one build. If I have an idea, I want to make it happen. :D

6. CH1976

CH1976 Forum Apprentice

Almost all players have left this game after the expansion. That in itself says it all. And the truth is that since the game they have not done anything to improve that situation. That has already been seen in another game, and after such a disaster he never recovered. To this day, very, very few players enter it. And the Draken follows that same path.

navelko, cigarbennett and Lambrusco like this.
  7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Today when I loged in to server heredur, in kinghill there were less than a page o people playing when long time ago there were so many people that you had to use the cursor to move the page. I bought 6 books to read a little bit, willing to see here something like "in a date this game is gonna be over"...

navelko likes this.