What I should do

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Kokrzeczko, Oct 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

Hi guys. I have a question about Q7. I have no idea what to do. We all know how low drop rate is. I have opportunity to go with others on Q7 in inf 1,2,3, but its not that often how I can go for myself, but only max on fatal. Is better way to go alone and faster, drop weapon with golden base and upgrade it or wait for group and trying on higher mods?

2. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

If you would have to wait a lot to find a group for higher mods then it would not be efficient. The basic goal is to find it soon, so find a group for fatal or better for inf1 where the cloak item also drops.

JohnWick likes this.
  3. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Just do both. Tbh port with solo fatal should be fastest - if you compare it to inf II let's say it's 450 core difference after you add +100 cores from earlier transfer is not that big of a deal. Extra 90 fatal kills. If you have materia just spam ports solo.