What say about this

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Oct 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

497.000 the bar progress from event this is more than 1.000 kills without the cloack and a little less than 900, how we can finish this event? for real?

it's like 50 kill each day from event. The developers really want us to lose 3 hours a day for finish this event? It's like a abuse or something. or hope some baddass rich finish the event with only andermant. and what about that person that bought 1000 treasured maps and no pirate skull? (the best reward so far)

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Didn't buy it. It was booked to a test account for the specific purpose of demonstrating what's the Uncharted Treasure Map has to offer.

BarbaroSelvagem and oslecGar_022 like this.
  3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

And it was a perfect way of telling us not to buy it :D Thanks Duckie !

Talbor likes this.
  4. fodao94

fodao94 Forum Greenhorn

We are all unhappy with the last progress bar, I hope it will be fixed with a drop increase or progress decrease. Because the last progress bar has already started, which has no rewards for such an effort, even for the expense of necessary resources. If at least there was a jewel of the ingredient at the end, it would even make me think about making it. But it's absurd I hope they fix it as soon as possible.

5. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Exactly what I was thinking, lol!

6. rolandxr7

rolandxr7 Someday Author

Well I see that their gaming forum does not accept criticism for doing the events badly and they excuse themselves in deleting my publications with the simple reason that they are not in the English that suits them, that they treat their players well as they expect they attract more players if they discriminate against others for not speaking in the language they want, and if they speak out against the abuse committed. Thanks and good day

7. ГорскиВени

ГорскиВени Forum Greenhorn

I agree with you ! It is not normal.

8. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

@rolandxr7

You're welcome to express your opinions.
    However, this is English Forum section, where we expect players to communicate in English so that everyone could understand each other and therefore communicate. These are the rules.
    If you wish to use other languages, you can do so in their sections of the forum; a simple scroll will do.

Thanks.

9. Xequarth

Xequarth Forum Apprentice

events in mmorpgs supposed to be fun, especially like haloween, christmas, easter ones. but i can't say that for DSO events. cuz DSO events are nothing but farming, grinding in spesific maps for a period of time. not amusing to do and too long to complete. and if u're new player oh my, oh my... gg wp :)

i wonder, any of players are realy enjoying this ghost event? ''yay i'm rushin' to boss killing it and tp again, best time ever!'' seriously is this sounds like a real person to you guys? :)

BarbaroSelvagem likes this.