What the blazes !?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Valhöll, Nov 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

I decided to play with a friend, and after two hours her characters disappeared from the account, my password became invalid! I changed the password from 123 to 123 and it worked. But after scrolling through the feed, I see a lot of people who have lost characters in their accounts. Can you write on your forum that there is an error, or that people were blocked? What's the point of this stupid forum if it doesn't even have basic information? Hello, can you do anything with your hands?

I apologize if there is such a topic somewhere marked "important". Is this a responsible company? Such a flow should exist, I am sure of this and am already writing my apology speech.

P.S. Sometimes I play other games, and you know, I am very happy when developers make mistakes, why? It's simple; they usually cover losses in the most valuable currency. And this makes it not a script that tracks who this was, they compensate the entire community, because they are losing the most valuable resource in the galaxy. It's time for the BP to get a community manager.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  2. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

What update? What is Dark Legacy? Resolve this error related to changing player IDs. When you request data, you are shown different IDs. The second error is like mine, the system simply does not see the account, but writes that the login or password was entered incorrectly, I was lucky, I managed to change the password. Everything is done with shit and sticks, and you still ask for money for this? Are you sane? Give people a chance to see how you will finally sink to the bottom of the sea with “new content”. I think it's easy to feed the crabs, you can handle it.

P.S The administration of the forum, as far as I understand, did not inform you. I'm so pity for you. You look stupid in feedback. I know a very interesting story about a mule who took on tasks above his shoulder and rank and ended badly. A - Analogy.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

U can give all the remarks u want or .... u can use the search box right at the top of this page to search for something.
    That way u can find something like https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/preparation-and-information-for-dark-legacy.82208/

Sure, when someone makes a "free" game there is always a possibility to spend real money to get better or stronger, al least that is what the developer wants. But u don't have to, u can play this game without spending any money!

It seems to me u are a bit frustrated :eek: If that's the case u are playing the perfect game for this ;)

4. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

Dude, this is a rhetorical question, mockery. Some people can't log into their accounts, but what does tech support write? He writes that he does not know when this problem will be solved and does not bear responsibility. About a year ago, my characters lost all gems (except for those that can be obtained at events). They also disclaimed responsibility and simply did not answer my letters.

How can one declare the expansion of content with a serious face when they cannot cope with even banal things and disclaim responsibility. Dude, are we talking about the same game, lagensang online? Why do they borrow time from children who "work" in technical support? If they just do their homework, nobody gets hurt.