What to do now?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HX250, Jan 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HX250

HX250 Forum Greenhorn

Hello i recently hit lvl 55 and i was wondering what to do or what should i focus on? I tried talking to someone in chat but on werian its hard find someone who speaks.
    https://imgur.com/a/ASz3p1a

2. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

I play on Werian but unfortunately rarely these days. Can help if I'm online - nick Laylablack. Nevertheless you should prepare to put camp at great desert. First get wisdom runes, you will need get premium but you have still free one - 27 lvl at 55 is actually 2-nd lowest score i have ever seen. If you haven't bought them yet spend all money there. You need to achieve +/- 60 lvl asap. Fow now in wisdom tree 2h dmg, hp, overall dmg, speed only to hit closest breakpoint if you need. Then gear up whatever is best in your range - don't look at forum what people use because for that time will be later. Use your own braincells :p and pick up best stuff.
    You prioritazing dmg of course so better weapon is always urgent. You may try Hiraja 2h gimmick or farm with sb on desert inf III so you get this way nice pinky weapon. Hold lockpicks for that circumstance - you have little so if happens open only blue chests. If someone can kite you at Stalgard inf II/III than it's even better.
    And... prepare to put camp at desert :D It's your main grinding ground. When beetle spawns you kill it, farm, repeat. You don't go anywhere else besides events and maybe farming dragon at Stalgard for gems. I believe it's the funniest part of DSO adventure btw, quest called "never leave desert... until you can" :p Cheating with stronger players is way to skip that part, but you may regret that later when looking back in time. It's simply best event in DSO ;)

3. HX250

HX250 Forum Greenhorn

Oh so basically just keep farming desert get wisdom up (and events when they are up) and then i guess parallel.. really thankfull for your help i will just go back to farming ;)

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Well this is how it is, no idea why you salty :confused: You can farm other maps but will be worse. You have to get to the lvl of solo inf I farm to make comfortable switch into parallel. Desert quest basically sift players to those who are able play DSO solo and for those who aren't. If you smart you will crack this cookie quickly, if you less smart will take a lot longer, and if you aren't smart and lazy in addition you will give up on solo adventure with DSO and you have rely totally on others to get you to the midgame.

This is char that never left desert and played in group only one day at dragan event inf I. Month of grind at desert approximately 2h per every other day with premium since hitting 55 + some events and than left alone. Besides boots - which kinda don't matter - not a single enchantment transfer.
    https://imgur.com/a/9Vt9sGH

Nothing extraordinary but stats enough to switch into parallel farm on fatal.
    Take note that char went kamikaze for inferno selected items. Bow was tiered up from t.0.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  5. HX250

HX250 Forum Greenhorn

Oh okey thanks for everything ;) <3 and sorry if it sounded me being salty but i wasnt really trying to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.