What's up guys?)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sebastian_fl, Nov 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Hey Fellas,

Trust you are all doing well. Just wanted to say hi and also ask how's game?) anything new and exciting?)

I forgot when I last logged it. guess it has been 9 months or more.

Is Traki still around? any other old friends? is the game worth to give it 3rd chance?)

I have had switched (not sure if I can mention other games) to tennis (real tennis with balls and racquets). F2P, heavy PvP focused) but now recovering from injury so I thought perhaps maestrocouldbeback again)

missed yall,
    Sebastian / maestroisback

trakilaki likes this.
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Check the test server section, there are some news about what's to come, i'm not sure you'll appreciate them

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Oi Maestro, how are you?
    I am still around ... for now, but i feel I lost all the motivation and I might vanish for good :)

4. My best advice would be wait until r213/14 is live and avoid visiting the forum until then.. it's a cluster fest right now.

I came back 2 months ago and wow, just wow.