When will the theft end?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Aslandroth, May 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

If I use a potion that I paid gold for, if I use a buff, I paid for it through play time, or gold, or ander. It should be mine to use.

I propose ALL buff timers should pause the clock when not in an active map, and when logged out. This includes the fake garbage 2 hour timer event attires you give that manipulates when a player triggers progress in an event or within a quest.

I have heard the argument that if I buy a pound of ham and stick it in the fridge, it is only good for a week, but if I buy a can of beans and stick it in my pantry, it is good for years. But this is the digital world and nothing we do here is real. It is a game. We play. 1's and 0's are exchanged and that is all. It would NOT hurt the BP bottom line to simply be fair to the players, maybe try doing the right thing once in awhile, as an act of (ready for this?) customer service.

I've been playing this game for more than 3 years. My first 1.5 years I happily dropped over $100 per month to buy ander and premium and stuff I wanted. I loved the game and had no problem dropping some coin. I haven't spent money here in over a year and I wonder if other players are lie me in their spending habits? I have plenty of it to spend but I won't give a dime to a company that doesn't respect my time and my money, and I have never bought one of those attires, nor will i ever, no matter how much I want the reward.

BP, little things that show you respect the player base would go a long way. You would make so much money if you showed that you care, treat players fairly, ban the cheaters, maybe release new content once a year. You know, act like a software company?

bibere, Steve75, Akageshi and 3 others like this.