Where have the white pointers gone?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by mojomagic55, Jun 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mojomagic55

mojomagic55 Forum Apprentice

You used to have white pointers using the mouse. Now you have pretty much everything except white. The problem, some of us are color blind and white pointers are the only color that really works for us. It sucks in middle of fighting I have to go to setting to try and find a color that works. You have colors as a gimmick, I get that, but you need to include white..

When I first started playing about 4 or so years ago you had white, why take white off as an option? I am not the only, have asked several people and either sons, daughters or friends have same complaint. I implore you to add white as an option on mouse pointer.

mike

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Just go to settings, click on the mouse tab, turn classic cursor on, and select silver for color.

3. ChristopherPapakaliatis

ChristopherPapakaliatis Forum Apprentice

But... there is a white pointer.

4. mojomagic55

mojomagic55 Forum Apprentice

Silver maybe white to you but not to me, white is white just as gold is gold.

--- MERGED ---

Where is there a white pointer? Silver isn't white my friend. For those of us that are color blind, we need the white pointer back. With the variety of backgrounds, it is the only color that truly works......

Last edited by moderator: Jun 28, 2018
  5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @mojomagic55 ,

At the moment, silver is the most similar colour that we have for your case. We'll forward your suggestion though.
    I would like to recall that colour change is possible and it was demanded for the communities once white was a very bad solution for the variety of backgrounds that we have.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.