Suggestion where is dragan and the other? ....

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by avalon41, Feb 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. avalon41

avalon41 Forum Greenhorn

always the same events.... where are dragan and several other events that existed after the arrival of dark legacy ?

tozagol likes this.
  2. remei

remei Junior Expert

There was a post by the team on Discord saying they reworked both Dragan and Monster Hunt events, and that these should be available with the next patch 254. So I guess we will see them sometime after the patch...

3. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Did they give any timing about the "next" patch? Within 2022 or several years later?

tozagol, Marsicanus and Lambrusco like this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

"chuckled"

tozagol likes this.
  5. remei

remei Junior Expert

tozagol, Alpaca and Javah like this.
  6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

tozagol likes this.
  7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I couldn't agree with you more @Javah they promise a lot but then it's just words... i think that 2 months without a new release it's too much.

tozagol and Javah like this.
  8. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

This is all the more true if you think that a "reworked event" for them is now an event in which the rewards or the drop rate have been changed.

However, it is good that the mother company gives such demonstrations of disinterest in the product and indifference towards the community, so at least those who have a bit of brain have no excuse to decide where to put the money they set aside for gaming.

On the other hand, every production have to deal with the revenues: few profits mean little commitment, little commitment means few profits. A vicious circle.

As in life, even up here there are no certainties so those who continue to login will see if and what developments will happen.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    tozagol and Lambrusco like this.