Where is my Saphirs gems !!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -alpha06-, Dec 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -alpha06-

-alpha06- Forum Greenhorn

[
    Hello ,
    it's been a week since I've written to the support for the disappearance of my 3 Sacred Sapphires of Speed but no return,
    before the release I had 3 sacred sapphires of speed of attack, but after they disappeared while they were supposed to become runes of 16% after the release ... I find myself stuck because I do not want crafted the others runes for you can find the problem but against no solution on your part, is a scam? if so, tell me, if not, make my runes.
    Thank you
    Yarezi
    mage 55
    heredur server

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

They're gone for good. Suggest you read the R214 patch notes.

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Think Alpha06 was saying that they did not convert to speed runes? So no sapphires and no speed rune replacement. If that is the case you will need to lodge a request with support as I do not see how mods are able to help on forums

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they should have been converted into speed runes, but if they haven't, you should email support to ask the equivalent runes

5. If you are correct and you did not receive the runes you were supposed to, only support will be able to assist you. We on the forums can not.

This release and this time of year has support rather busy. Wait patiently for support to contact you in return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.